Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Do the Harlem Shake!!!


Hey all, I have a confession to make, I am a YouTube addict, which I’m sure some of you share this addiction with me. Those of you who do, you probably have heard about the Harlem Shake trending videos on YouTube. No it’s not the Harlem shake you’re thinking of; this is a new song by the artist Baauer.  Now some time ago one person decided to make a video with this song and boy has it caught on. If you’re not familiar it’s basically a 30 second video where one person is wearing some sort of headgear and dancing like a fool while the other people in the room are just going about their business. Then out of nowhere all hell breaks loose, it’s extremely silly but surprisingly very entertaining. So I got together with few friends of mine and did our own “Harlem Shake” video, don’t judge me, because I’m almost positive you will consider doing one of your own. So here it is for you viewing pleasure my Harlem Shake!!!

Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe!!


No comments:

Post a Comment