Thursday, February 28, 2013

It's The UniverSOUL Circus!!!!

I recently realized just a few weeks ago that I have never been to the circus. Not once, almost everyone I knew had been to the circus as a child and adult, except me. I didn't know how to feel about that, I mean I didn't feel like I missed anything, so I just brushed it off and didn't think about it again. Until the opportunity presented itself, it wasn't until Josh of the GAFollowers, told me that we would be covering the UniverSoul Circus. I must admit, I have been missing something, the UniverSoul Circus performers are amazing, talented, and just regular people if you saw on the street would never guess they could do such amazing things. We had a great time, and I would definitely recommend you and your family go and catch the show. The UniverSoul Circus is in Atlanta until March 3rd 2013, that means 3 days left, get your tickets now. To see a small example of the fantastic entertainment you will be blessed with. We have the event video and as a bonus, I made a blooper reel to show you how much fun we had covering this event. Enjoy, please done forget to SUBSCRIBE and tell a friend about us!



All links for contact and more ways to keep up with King Bishop Productions are below!!

Youtube
Subscribe to our Channel
FaceBook
King Bishop Productions




No comments:

Post a Comment