Sunday, October 23, 2011

3D

Yes I just have to get this off my chest. I was talking to a friend earlier today, and he brought up the whole 3D take over going on in Hollywood. I don't know about anyone else, but I cant stand it. I have yet to see a movie in 3D and said, wow 3D actually made it better. In fact, I am paying an extra 3 to 5 dollars depending where you go, to see a bad movie in 3D. The worst part, they make you pay for the glasses and than afterwards has the nerve to ask for them back. Thats a slap in the face, if your want them back than give my my 5 dollars back. If not than Im keeping them. As of late Hollywood as been so desperate to improve their ticket sales. They have tricked movie goers into seeing everything in 3D, what the hell would I want to Justin Beiber in 3D, for the record I did not see the Justin Beiber movie. But it serves it purpose for the point I am trying to make. Hollywood, please stop making all these horrible movies, and making it seem like its worth seeing by making it in 3D. Make better movies, and we wont have to watch in 3D to enjoy it. Yes I am that guy who keeps all of his 3d glasses after every movie, I am always persuaded by my friends to see it in 3D, I always protest with the same rant i just gave yall, but who wants to watch to movie alone on Friday night. But I do not, and will not be advocate for movies in 3D. Until I make one that is.... just kidding. maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment