Thursday, October 20, 2011

Number 1!!!

Wow, this will be my very first post on my very first blog, if you can't tell,  I am a little excited. By the title obviously this blog is going to consist of post mainly about film and photography, as interesting as those two things are, you will find that what makes it exciting is the people. We human beings have a way of making everything more fun, and often a lot more painful. I hope to engage in discussions of the ins and outs of the film making and photography. Share stories of the industry, technology, the tools of the crafts, experiences and many other things. Now if you read my profile you should know I love both, but film has my heart. Right now I'm cheating on her with photography, but Im sure she will take me back. I find that both have different gratifications. In actuality movies are simply moving pictures, just like  cartoons, its takes millions of frames to create the movement that becomes a film. What truly separates them is the addition sound. Film is able to create moods and feeling through the visual, but the addition of sound is what makes it a much more powerful form of communication than photography. Now I can honestly say that i have seen photographs that say more than a million sound effects and music can. Which is why its also an art form that will never die. Humans are visual creatures, you will be surprised how much of your everyday life and who you are as a person is all a combination of what your eyes have seen. I fell in love with photography, because, through the lens of my camera, I can make you see what I see, the way I see it. I know you liked the way i used the title in there right, yes i know how cliche of me. With all that said, I would love to know what you fantastic people out there think. So all you film makers, photographers, models, actors, writers, and pretty much any and everyone is welcome. I mean we all have experiences with film and photography in some way. So I welcome all of you to subscribe, and start posting your comments!! Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment