Thursday, November 17, 2011

Ending on a GOOD note!!

Well the year is almost done and its time to get those last minute pieces done, meet those deadlines, and finish the year strong. Its been a rocky but exciting year, I am finally done with my documentary, at least the production side of things, now its time for post. The editing process has started and its going great so far, I have been working on this documentary for almost 2 years now. A lot has gone into it, its an independent film, I put my blood sweat and tears into this project. I wouldn't change a thing, and I would do it all over again, it was a great experience and I learned so much in the process. Now I have tons of photography projects coming up, currently working on my portfolio, oh just shot a play, and about to produce a another project very soon. This post will be short but I promise lots of photos and video shorts to come, so please continue on this journey with me, I promise it will be exciting to say the least!! Till next post, see ya!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment