Friday, January 6, 2012

New Year

Happy new year everyone, its been a while since my last blog, I've been really busy the past couple of months and I cant wait to post my work. In the mean time, I would like to introduce you guys to my little homie, his name is King, say hi to everyone King. This dog is amazing, so smart and so much fun, I should have gotten a dog a long time ago. To briefly catch up, I've been working on my documentary, trying to finish that up as soon as possible, been working on a few projects for a clothing line, a play, been doing a lot of fashion shows. All that will be posted very soon, sorry for the wait. Hope the new year brings lots of great changes to your lives. Check me out on facebook, King Bishop Productions, please hit that like button, and you can follow me on twitter, @kingbishoppro. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment