Friday, March 30, 2012

Staying Humble

This past weekend I learned a lot. My crew and I were shooting a music video and everything went great except when dealing with outside people. By outside people I mean anyone that wasn't part of the film crew n artist team. Some people all of a sudden decided they were too big to conduct business with respect and integrity! When it comes to business you always treat people with respect. Never act as if you don't need or care for their business. Than there are those who are just greedy, numbers change once film crew gets to the location and start setting up. How quickly people forget that it was me who referred you to others on the strength of always wanting to help people out. So the same people who is about to put money in your pocket is the same person I referred you to. but you now acting brand new. In this film n music industry you dealing with snakes wolves and rats! Very few people in this business have your interests at heart so conduct your self with that knowledge. I treat every client and contact I come across with respect. I expect the same in return. I stay humble because I know where I came from and no matter how much success I see I will always be me. Never look down on no one, and I won't allow anyone to look down on me. I will always remain humble!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment