Friday, March 29, 2013

Love & Hip Hop ATL Follow Up!

What's up people, thought it would be appropriate to do a follow up on my last post. Last night I invited a few friends with me to the filming of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 2. After the round table discussion with Mona Scott Young, I thought it would be a great follow up read for you my loyal readers and fellow bloggers. First and for most I have to say that K Michelle is str8 gorgie! As beautiful as she is on tv, she is that and much more in real life, I'm not saying I caught feelings or anything but, I could have sworn she winked at me. Or it could have been the several bottles of Rose & Henny we drank that night, never the less the woman is stunning! Another beautiful lady is the very classy Ms Ariane Davis. She was really nice as well, and down to earth. The whole crew was very cool, and open to conversing with people, no divas that night. I know I know, y'all are saying dude get to the juicy details, well unfortunately because I am a true professional, I will not tell y'all what happened last night. But I will tell you this, when season 2 airs trust me when I tell you this, y'all don't want to miss a second. So get your DVRs ready because Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Season 2 is going to be crazy!

This your man King Bishop signing off, I only took a few pics from Last night, I can't front I was a lil tipsy before I could catch up with the sexy K.Michelle but I did what I could, I'm sure y'all won't be disappointed, especially the fellas! Lol



















No comments:

Post a Comment