Monday, June 17, 2013

SneakerCon takes over Atlanta









Collectors buying and selling

Fresh Clothing to match your fresh kicks

Its an art 

CrewLife Clothing was in the building

Josh Of GAFollowers with @Silver

 Whats up guys, we are back, and this time we got something special for all my sneakerheads. We try to keep a variety of topics, events and we want to make sure that we have a little something for everyone. Back in the day I to was a sneakerhead, until I got responsibilities aka bills and I had to actually pay them my self. That was pretty much the end of my sneakerhead days, but I still get a rush when I see some fresh kicks that no one else has or some classics that is hard to find. Once a sneakerhead, i guess always a sneakerhead, and living in Atlanta, one of the biggest sneakerhead cities I had to check out SneakerCon. I linked up with the usual suspects, my homies Josh and Pop of GAFollowers and we headed to YMCA on Campbellton 
RD and found hundreds of sneaker enthusiasts just like us.

When we arrived the parking lot was full, line of cars going both ways into the street, it was crazy. So many people of all ages, races out to buy or sell or trade in hopes to building that ultimate collection. Inside was even worse, so many people, but great vibes, everybody just looking to make a deal and show off their collections. We had a great time, and I'm sure you all will enjoy the visuals. I have to give a huge shout out to my dudes Josh and Pop for GAfollowers, you already know for everything GA their are the source, music, film, fashion, events, history man these duded got it on lock, follow them on twitter, Instagram and check out their site for more info. Follow them @GAFollowers on IG and Twitter, the site is gafollowers.com.

Check out the video from SneakerCon Atlanta 2013.


Here are some more pics, enjoy!!!!

SneakerHead Heaven

Made Clothing Held it down


Shout Out to the Made Crew



No comments:

Post a Comment