Sunday, June 9, 2013

Behind the Scenes!



What's up people, its been a minute yes I know, but I'm back with some new videos photos, and posts for you all. Ive been working so hard this past couple of months but its all worth it. We had a few photo shoots, some video shoots, a couple of interviews and we are bringing them all to you so stay tuned. If there is anything you guys would like to see on this blog, drop us a comment and let us know, we aim to please. In the mean time, hope your enjoying this journey with me, everything I post here in some shape or form is whats going on in my life, and I appreciate all the love and support you all have been showing me and my team. With that said, lets get back to the fun part, as you all know I recently did a photo shoot for an up and coming MUA by the name of Jaleeda. Check her out on itsjaleeda.com.


 I wanted to do a quick follow up to the M.U.A post we did a few weeks ago. We had so much fun on set and after watching the BTS I thought maybe you guys would like to see what happens on a professional photo shoot. Its not at all what you think, its all work, staying focused and making sure the job gets done. OK I'm lying but what I just mentioned is part of it, the other part is well see for yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment